Casual Educator - Goodstart Early Learning Mildura - Eleventh Street
Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and caring for over 71,000 children.
Goodstart Early Learning Mildura - Elventh Street is currently seeking qualified casual educators to join their centre. To be successful in this role you will hold an early childhood qualification and will have flexible availability between Mon-Fri, 6.30am - 6.30pm as shifts are required. As a Casual Educator you will work with the centres permanent educators to provide high quality learning experiences - No two days will be the same! We can offer you above award pay and great work life balance.
- Green outdoor learning spaces featuring natural resources with plenty of shade - perfect for imaginative exploration!
- Work with a welcoming and established team of qualified educators
- Enriched learning experiences – activities include Art, Music, Yoga and gardening!
- Diploma or Certificate III ACECQA recognized qualifications
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and national Quality Standard
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present. #gseducator