Casual Early Childhood Educator | Lithgow
- Awarded Top 20 most attractive Employer in Australia for 2019
- Enjoy healthy work life balance with flexible working hours
- Potential for permanent employment based on performance
G8 Education is one of Australia’s leading providers of high quality and educational child care services and have a passionate, dedicated team of the best educators in the industry. We are committed to delivering employee incentives and professional development programs to achieve a rewarding culture that will ensure an engaged and driven workforce.
We are looking for casual educators for our First Grammar Lithgow centre!
As a casual member of our team, you will be a lifesaver to the centres. Covering for lunch breaks, annual leave and sick days. You will have the opportunity to learn new skills, develop yourself an educator and learn from experienced and supportive team members in a job that is flexible around your availability.
Why you should choose us:
- Learn from the best! Work for a leading provider in Early Childhood Education
- 30% Childcare Discount per child in care
- CPD Accredited Development Program exclusively for our Teachers run by Semann & Slattery
- Access to G8s’s Online Learning Lounge with over 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to over 500 retailers
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
- Career advancement opportunities – with 500 services nationally, there is always an opportunity to grow and take on new challenges, when you are ready for that next step
Your key priorities will be to:
- Assist the Lead Educator’s daily/weekly planning and objectives
- Assist in planning learning environments, setting up activities, preparing and cleaning away materials and supplies
- Evaluate programming when required
- Assist in completing the children’s daily reports
- Create a friendly, secure and stimulating interactive learning environment
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times
The ideal applicant will have:
- Hold or working towards an Early Childhood Education qualification
- A current Working with Children’s Check – as per state requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for the early learning sector
- An understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS) - Desirable
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.