Casual Childcare Cook - Sydney
- Highly Reputable Company in Panania!
- Sydney Locations!
- Become part of a successful team!
Bliss Early Learning is one of Australia's most reputable and leading child care provider with focus on providing first-class education and care in a safe and nurturing environment. With new centres opening soon, we manage premium early learning centres across Sydney and Melbourne.
Why Bliss Early Learning is different?
Our people are our greatest asset, and as a result we pride ourselves on not only the quality of educators that we choose for our centres, but also the way we look after, support and appreciate you.
We expect the highest standard from you hence, our priority is to offer you the best support possible to allow you implementing your skills and contributing to children's lives. Our values which guide our choices and decisions are placing the children at the very core of what we do. Children, parents and educators are the cornerstone of our success and we not only take pride in what we do but how we do it.
We are currently seeking passionate and dedicated casual Chefs for our various Sydney sites. This positions are suited for a Chef with significant experience (ideally working in a childcare centre previously) that understands the role very well.
What we can offer you:
- Flexibility and Support for a healthy work/life balance
- Focus on professional development
- Free training if required
- Easy online ordering
- Detailed food safety plan to meet compliance
- Preferred suppliers
- A generous and easy to manage food budget
- Cook networking meetings offered
- A fully guided menu and recipe cards to follow
- Supportive team environment
- Complimentary uniform
- Flexible working hours to suit parents with school aged children
- Professional development opportunities
- Pre written menus approved by a dietitian
- Easy online ordering for food and groceries
- Supportive food safety plan with procedures and forms easy to use
About your role:
- Dedicated to providing nutritious meals for children aged 0-6 years
- Strong understanding of stages of implementing solid foods
- Knowledge of Food Safety & hygiene
- Able to travel to all other centres in Victoria if required
- Desire to continually learn and add value to our childcare centres
- To be able to work alongside other cooks and educators
- Reporting directly to the Centre Director
- Current First Aid certificate.
- Current Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificate
- Valid police check
- Able to work Monday- Friday (7.30am-3.30pm)
- Food handling certificate
- Menu planning certificate
- Working with children check card
- Experience cooking for children
- Fantastic time management skills
- Knowledge of Personal Protective Equipment
- Awareness of allergies and dietary requirements
- Able to use all forms of cooking appliances
- New Working with Children Check
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to be proactive in following the menus
- Ability to do online shopping and ordering
- Bright, friendly and energetic
If you enjoy a challenge and want to work for a growing company that values you, then this is the right role for you!
When applying for any Vacancies / Jobs please use: Internet Explorer 9 and above, Firefox, Chrome, Safari or Opera.
Please do not use Internet Explorer 8 or earlier versions.