- Are you passionate about making a genuine difference in the lives of other people
- Attractive salary circa $40,924.00 - $45,097.00, plus salary sacrifice packaging of up to $15,900.
- Attractive remuneration package, commensurate with skills and qualifications
CentacareCQ has an opportunity for a part-time Case Manager to join the Community Care Service Team based in Yeppoon (50 hours per fortnight).
Case Managers are responsible for are responsible for providing a range of information, support, intake, referral, case management and support coordination services to participants and their carers. Key tasks of this role include:
• Providing information about program services and client eligibility;
• Developing and reviewing appropriate care plans for clients;
• Providing intake and assessment services for clients.
Case Managers must ensure they provide services in accordance with relevant funding guidelines and standards and promote client choice and control.
Case Managers must participate in program promotion and networking to ensure the ongoing financial viability of the program; and work collaboratively with other agencies as needed to ensure clients are offered best opportunities to meet their individual goals and needs.
Mission, Vision & Values
- Support a positive culture within CentacareCQ in line with the organisation’s mission, vision and values.
- Participate actively in formation activities.
- Provide appropriate intake, support, information and referral of eligible clients;
- Complete client care plans and National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) plans as per relevant legislation, funding guidelines and organisational procedures.
- Undertake client reviews to ensure appropriate and efficient service delivery and referral, including the development of care plans as needed;
- Ensure data entry and program reporting is completed as per funding agreements and CentacareCQ requirements.
Network & Stakeholders
- Undertake community engagement to promote CentacareCQ programs and increase numbers of clients engaging with CentacareCQ programs;
- Develop and maintain networks in the community with other community agencies and stakeholders in consultation with the Line Manager.
- Participate actively in team meetings;
- Ensure all client records are up-to-date including client agreements, assessments, budgets and care plans relating to individual client goals and choices.
Please note: The successful candidate will be required to participate in an Australian Federal Police check and a Working with children check, prior to confirmation of appointment to the position.
The successful candidate will also be required to demonstrate entitlement to work in Australia, and to disclose any pre-existing injury or disease which may be adversely affected by undertaking the inherent requirements of the position.