Case Manager for Foster Care and Residential
- Working with youth in combination role in CBD local and
- Late September start date
- Great hourly rate and regular full time weekly hours - no weekends
- To ensure the continuity of the care planning for the children/young people within the allocated Residential Services program;
- To work closely with the children/young people in developing Individual Support Plans and once approved by the Operations Manager - Residential, monitor the outcomes of the strategies;
- Undertake day-to-day coordination of planning and support for the children/young people assigned to you; and
- To ensure that the working relationship between Case Managers - Residential, Department CSO's, Site Administrators, Providers of Quality Care Services, Community
As well as:
To ensure the continuity of the care planning for the children/young people and approved Foster or Kinship Carers within the allocated Foster Care program. Work closely with the children/young people and approved Foster or Kinship Carers in developing individual Care Plans and once approved by the Operations Manager - Foster Care, monitor the outcomes of the strategies. Undertake day-to-day coordination of planning and support to children/young people and approved Foster or Kinship Carers assigned to you.
Key Selection Criteria for the Position
- Degree or Diploma in child development, human services field, or other related social welfare area or relevant experience in case management;
- Experience working with children/young people and families within a foster care or related out of home care service delivery area
- Miust have Blue Card and flexibility to make visits to Stakeholders
- Demonstrated commitment to ethical work practices and quality improvement;
- Demonstrated ability to work and function effectively as a member of a multi-disciplinary team;
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience in working with children/young people and the development and implementation of individualised Care Plans using a team approach; and
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of the Child Protection Act 1999
Upon expression of interest a full Position Description can be requested.
Applications in Word format should be forwarded to us by clicking the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion, you are welcome to call Daria on (07) 4034 5000.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
With offices in Cairns and Townsville, Precruitment is Regional Queensland's leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in permanent and temporary roles. With a focus on administration and professional talent, we are selected suppliers to local businesses, Queensland Government, Government Owned Corporations and Local Government. We have a broad client base throughout Regional, North and Western Queensland.
Speak to the professionals who actually live and work in the Queensland Regions. Lifestyle and Career - you can have it all!