Your new company
Join an exciting Remediation project with a Big 4 Firm who are committed to providing a large review for customers who have been affected by non-compliant advice or charges. We are currently recruiting a number of Call Listening Case Assessor Support roles which are full-time positions and also offer working from home.
Your new role
A call listening case assessor will:
- Assess customer interaction by an insurance seller and be able to take note and merit-based review of the customer interaction and assess potential pressure or mis sale of insurance policies
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve a desirable outcome against the assessment methodology
- Attention to detail and the ability to provide impartial fact-based commentary and out come to the review
- Completing daily personal workload to ensure a high-quality deliverable is provided in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring personal and team objectives are met and consistent service standards are achieved
What you'll need to succeed
- Experienced within a customer service-based or call centre role, or in a financial services environment
- Experience in a rapidly paced team environment.
- Experience with MS Office Suite at an intermediate level or higher
- Quality focus with the ability to reach individual and team KPIs.
- Highly organised with the ability to work as a team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An excellent understating of phone manner and call centre sale practices
- Attention to detail, with a focus on quality outputs
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Resilient to work with tight deadlines without compromising on quality.
- Willing to listen to and act upon the guidance of more senior team members when performing a task
What you'll get in return
You will be offered an attractive daily rate and be given the opportunity to be part of an exciting Remediation project that may lead to further opportunities/contract extensions within the organisation. You will be working from home and be given the opportunity to kick start your career in remediation & Financial Services
What you need to do now
Submit your application using the Apply Now button. Within 24 hours of your application submission, you will receive an online form via SMS/Email which you should complete at your earliest convenience. Please note, this online form should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete and is required for your application to be considered.
LHS 297508 #2568947