Dates: Extended Contracted Role
Pay: $40 plus hourly
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm
Your new company
This value-driven organisation is a highly regarded service provider within the local community. They take pride in their great company culture and supportive team environment. They are also committed to maintaining their reputation in the local market; providing a high level of client service.
Your new role
- Support for the case management team
- Managing a shared email inbox and inbound phone enquires
- Stakeholder management, managing competing deadlines
- Appointment scheduling, data entry, research and investigation and report preparing
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong customer service and administration experience
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Deadline driven with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage a repetitive workload
- Approachable with great interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively and emphatically
- Experience working in the health or disability sector is desirable
- Experience with case management also desirable
What you'll get in return
This organisation is committed to providing extensive training and support to all of their staff members. There is also the potential for the role to extend as well as growth within the organisation.
What you need to do now
If this sounds like something of interest, please email your resume to Casey Thatcher [email protected], or for a confidential chat call on 0427 610 161.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. OR if you know someone who is interested in a role like this, please send them this link.
LHS 297508 #2561065