About the Company:
EZ Built Pty Ltd is a building and construction company that mainly involves in constructing, installing, and repairing doors and windows for a variety of residential, commercial, and industrial buildings. We also provide various carpentry services such as home extensions & renovations, decks & pergolas, new builds, fences & gates etc. With years of experience, quality and reliability, we strive to deliver the highest level of finish.
Due to the fast growth of our business, we are seeking a highly experienced Capenter to join our team and deliver services throughout great Melbourne area. This full-time position will require individuals who are team players and can adapt and work in fast-paced environment. We will offer the great opportunity and support you need to build a successful career.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches and to understand project specifications;
- Match materials to requested design specifications and order building materials as needed;
- Take measurements and calculate the sizes and amounts of materials needed for the project;
- Uses power tools and other tools to cut, shape and smooth wood, metal and other materials according to measurements;
- Combines carpentry work with joining work to form structures;
- Build, assemble and install window frames, doors, walls, floors, staircases, roofs, decks and other structures by using raw and pre-constructed materials;
- Inspect and evaluate construction materials for defects or damaged frameworks, fixtures and other structures, conduct repairs or maintenance as needed;
- Check jobs upon completion and ensure areas are clean and remove scraps and lumber as needed;
- Comply with all company and governmental safety guidelines.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years’related work experience
- Trade Qualifications preferred
- Extensive knowledge of carpentry skills and tools
- Current Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Current driver’s licence, and forkilft ticket will be an advantage
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- You must be able to obtain an ADF Clearance
To take advantage of this excellent career opportunity, select the APPLY NOW button below.