Discovery Parks is Australia's largest owner operator of holiday and accommodation parks located in more than 60 of Australia's most beautiful locations. With a vision to become the best accommodation provider in Australia we deliver a consistent, distinctly local, welcoming experience and create a sense of community by making it personal every time. We help people create their own unique stories.
Three hours from Canberra and set on the magnificent shores of Twofold Bay we are seeking a Caretaker for our resort-style holiday park in Eden NSW.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Park Operations, organisation and participation, including out of hours responsibilities.
- Occasional front office administration including management of guests accounts, forward bookings and reservations.
- Completion of grounds-keeping tasks, to ensure a high standard of appearance throughout the Park including maintenance of lawns, gardens, trees, painting etc.
- Completion of maintenance tasks across all Park facilities, including maintenance of plant, equipment and the Park's overall features and aesthetic appearance.
- Ensure the Park is compliant with all safety, statutory and brand standards.
- Performing Duty Manager responsibilities as required including: opening/closing facilities each day; performing out of hours security checks; attending to out of hours emergencies and/or crisis situations.
What we're looking for
- Proven experience in accommodation park / resort maintenance.
- Preferably trade qualified, however not essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of WHS and responsibilities.
- Current drivers licence.
- Pool operations qualifications desirable.
- Great people and relationship building skills.
- Sound computer skills, especially in the MS Office suite.
- Availability to assist with on-call duties.
We are able to supply FREE all inclusive accommodation for the successful candidate.
How to Apply
If the above sounds like you then APPLY NOW!
Please visit the careers page on www.discoveryparks.com.au or via the link below. Please have your cover letter and resume together ready to upload.
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police Clearance and Working With Children Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges.