Rosebud location | Permanent part time position | Great employee benefits
About the company
With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Regis is a leading Aged Care provider that strives to provide quality care and support to suit the individual needs of senior Australians. As a growing organisation, we now have over 8000 passionate staff that are devoted to providing person-centred care to every individual in our care.
This 129 bed facility is located in the heart of Rosebud, one of Melbourne’s favourite seaside holiday destinations. Regis Rosebud is perfectly positioned to enjoy the Peninsula and the surrounding vineyards, olive groves, historic country houses and gardens and national parks.
About the role
Our PCA staff are the people who we trust to provide the very best quality care to all of our residents everyday. Regis, along with our residents and their families, appreciate the dedication and hard work required to be a PCA and we strive to give you the best opportunity for success in a role with Regis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide quality support to residents with their activities of daily living
- Work collaboratively as part of a team and demonstrate team spirit
- Complete reporting and documentation based on Regis policies and procedures
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Interaction with residents, families and friends in a helpful and positive manner
Skills & Experience
- Qualified with a Certificate III in Individual Support (minimum requirement) or are currently studying a nursing degree and have completed an Aged Care clinical placement
- Previous experience in a PCA role in Aged Care (desirable but not essential)
- Demonstrated ability to work to required resident outcomes
Regis is the support you need for the career you want. At Regis, you will be a part of a unique and supportive culture where every team member is treated and valued as an individual. You will find flexibility, a professional challenge and appreciation for the work you do.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and pick up extra shifts
- Financial studies assistance support to enable you to develop
- Unique Regis specific training programs for you to succeed