Career Opportunities: Assistant in Nursing | Aged Care | Casual - Ayr, Home Hill & Kirwan (25761)
Support our FNQLD Sites Casually | Excellent training and support
About the company
With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Regis is a leading Aged Care provider that strives to provide quality care and support to suit the individual needs of senior Australians. As a growing organisation, we now have over 8000 passionate staff that are devoted to providing person-centred care to every individual in our care.
About the role
This is a casual role working between Regis Ayr, Regis Home Hill & Regis Kirwan. Our PCA staff are the people who we trust to provide the very best quality care to all of our residents everyday. Regis, along with our residents and their families, appreciate the dedication and hard work required to be a PCA and we strive to give you the best opportunity for success in a role with Regis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Interaction with residents, families and friends in a helpful and positive manner
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Complete reporting and documentation based on Regis policies and procedures
- Work collaboratively as part of a team and demonstrate team spirit
- To provide quality support to residents with their activities of daily living
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated ability to work to required resident outcomes
- Previous experience in a PCA role in Aged Care (desirable but not essential)
- Qualified with a Certificate III in Individual Support (minimum requirement) or are currently studying a nursing degree and have completed an Aged Care clinical placement
Mandatory requirements for all candidates
- Evidence that you have had the 2020 Flu Vaccination or willingness to complete this before employment can be offered*
- Proof of the right to work lawfully in Australia
- Valid National Police Check
* The Australian Government has advised that all residential aged care staff and visiting workers should be vaccinated by 1 May 2020. This includes both current and future Regis employees.
Regis is the support you need for the career you want. At Regis, you will be a part of a unique and supportive culture where every team member is treated and valued as an individual. You will find flexibility, a professional challenge and appreciation for the work you do.
- Unique Regis specific training programs for you to succeed
- Financial studies assistance support to enable you to develop
- Ability to work flexible shifts and pick up extra shifts
For a career that’s more than just a job, apply now!