Care Manager| Deputy Facility Manager | Edmondson park
- Great structure - collaborative culture
- South Western Sydney location - time for a Care Manager role closer to home?
- Recognised provider in the aged care sector - a company with an excellent rep!
THE ORGANISATION & FACILITY
This is an excellent aged care provider with a great reputation.
They have 10 facilities across NSW, and are very focused on the future of dementia care.
- 100+ bed Residential Aged Care facility located in the Prestons area
- Supportive management and structure which includes a Facility Manager, ACFI Coordinator, Quality Coordinator, Clinical Leads for Dementia, CNC CCC and 24/7 RN team
- Great Lifestyle team - 3x Lifestyle Coordinators
- FM very experienced - a great opportunity to learn and develop within a collaborative & friendly environment.
- 24/7 RN coverage and a lot of support from specialist staff - quality, ACFI, occupancy etc
- Renovated fully in 2014
As the Care Manager/ Assistant Manager, you will work within the management team to ensure a smooth running facility. You will focus on providing clinical care and empowering your care team.
- Assist the FM across all areas of day to day operations
- Recruitment and training of care staff
- Clinical audits to improve clinical standards
- Liaising with residents families and other key stakeholders
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- 3 years Leadership experience within residential aged care
- Experience with aged care standards, ACFI, and the accreditation process
- Ability to lead, mentor and motivate care staff
- A passion for delivering the best possible clinical care
- Someone who builds good relationships
- Join a recognized Provider in the aged care sector - a company with an excellent reputation and plenty of awards to their name
- Enter the perfect training ground with friendly and supportive people around you
- There is a roster clerk who also does staffing and orientation.
- A dedicated HR team will work with you to ensure you can focus on the clinical care
- On offer is a salary in the area of $110,000 + superannuation + salary packaging
APPLY NOW: To apply through Seek, click the 'Apply' button.
OR Contact: Jack Turley - (02) 8215 7063
*E4 Recruitment currently have lots of roles within New South Wales, so if this role isn't for you but you are looking for work then please get in touch to find out what else is available!*