Care Manager – Aged Care
Location: IRT Diment Towers and Five Islands Court, Illawarra
Applications Close: Sunday, 14 June 2020
IRT Group is one of Australia’s largest community-based seniors’ lifestyle and care providers. With 50 years’ experience, we provide aged care, home care and lifestyle solutions to almost 8,000 customers in NSW, the ACT and Queensland. We believe in creating a better world for all older Australians.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Care Manager to lead two of our Illawarra Aged Care Centres, IRT Diment Towers and IRT Five Islands Court. If you have experience as a clinical leader then this position is for you!
- This is a critical leadership position with full accountability for the day to day operations of our Diment Towers and Five Islands Court Care Centres
- Your leadership will deliver exceptional operational performance in line with the Aged Care Standards and IRT annual objectives
- You will empower, support and mentor our high performing team of employees and volunteers to continue to deliver and improve upon a high quality of care
To be successful you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar leadership role with a passion for Aged Care
- Current Australian Nursing Registration (AHPRA)
- Commercial acumen including working with operational budgets and financial management
- Sound knowledge of ACFI, Aged Care Legislation and Accreditation
- The ability to role model continuous improvement and facilitate change through others
- Sound technology skills including clinical management systems and Human Resource Information System
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate empathetically to people from diverse backgrounds, values and cultures
- A current Australian Drivers Licence
- Post graduate qualifications would be highly regarded.
Why work with IRT?
At IRT, we have been caring for older Australian’s for 50 years, providing aged care, home care and lifestyle solutions to almost 8000 customers in NSW, the ACT and Queensland. We believe in creating a better world for all older Australians. We’re the aged care experts you can trust, understanding what it takes to provide professional care with a personal touch.
Working with IRT Group, you’ll also have access to a fantastic suite of benefits including Salary Packaging and My Rewards to boost your take home pay, professional development opportunities and a wellbeing program including discounted gym memberships!