An exciting opportunity has become available at Port Macquarie Cardiology for an experienced Cardiac Sonographer to join our Team. Port Macquarie Cardiology is expanding and we require an additional team member to continue to support the community needs to our area and its surrounds.
Port Macquarie Cardiology (PMC) has been caring for hearts on the Mid North Coast for more than thirty years. Our experienced Cardiologists offer a broad range of cardiac care including diagnostic and interventional cardiology services.
Port Macquarie Cardiology uses state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to perform non-invasive testing procedures at our practice. Every patient has access to a highly trained cardiac team within the one practice. This includes our specialised team of local Cardiologists and Cardiac Sonographers, as well as a team of visiting Cardiologists and Cardiothoracic Surgeon, who together provide the most comprehensive cardiology care in our region. Our team also provide cardiac services at Port Macquarie Base Hospital and Port Macquarie Private Hospital.
- MUST HAVE current registration with the Australian Sonographer Accreditation Registry (ASAR) to apply for this position
- Previous cardiac sonography experience in a busy clinic or hospital environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with a range of health professionals, technicians and clinic staff to ensure the highest patient care.
- Experience using Philips equipment desirable
- Personable and empathetic nature
Working with Port Macquarie Cardiology offers you:
- Commitment to continuing professional development (CPD) and career advancement.
- Latest cardiac imaging equipment and continued investment in new technology.
- Competitive remuneration package with flexible work options.
- A range of employee benefits, such as flexible working hours and days to support a healthy work and lifestyle balance.
- An innovative, respectful, well established and welcoming cardiac practice environment.
- Further training and development offered by Port Macquarie Cardiology
- Plus beautiful coastal lifestyle in the Mid North Coast of NSW.
If you’re looking for the ultimate sea change in your cardiac sonography career and are passionate about the delivery of excellence in cardiac imaging services to patients and the community, we encourage you to apply today.
The part-time or full-time flexible position offered is for further discussion to ensure the right candidate is found. The terms of your employment are negotiable so please email your interest, covering letter and CV to [email protected]