Your new company
One of the leading training companies in the Defence Industry, is looking to bring in a Capture Manager to lead their Proposal Team. As a market leader, they have been in the industry for over 70 years and have an excellent reputation in the market.
Your new role
You will be part of the APAC Strategy and BD Team, where you will be responsible for leading the Proposal Team, drafting and executing Capture plans and managing relationships. You will be able to use strategic and tactical planning in order to execute major projects through effective partnering, negotiation and engagement of key stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
- Tertiary qualifications or Business degrees are highly desirable
- Must currently hold or be eligible to obtain Australian Defence Clearances
- Excellent understanding of platform simulation, Military Training Systems, Government Procurement mechanisms and Program Management at a Senior level.
- Successful track record in strategic and tactical planning with execution on major pursuits
- Excellent communication skills and strong financial literacy
What you'll get in return
An excellent opportunity to work for a Leading Global organisation that boasts an excellent team culture that you will quickly become a part of.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the skills described to be successful, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about more opportunities within the Defence Industry contact Vivian Cormier at Hays on 02 9249 2275 or email [email protected]
LHS 297508 #2472362