We are seeking interest from experienced and reliable Chefs who take pride in their work to join our teams throughout Australia- Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, Northern Territory, Western Australia and South Australia.
The successful candidate must be a strong leader with good communication skills who is comfortable leading and inspiring a kitchen brigade.
We are looking for an individual focused on meticulous food preparation and presentation coupled with the ability to produce quality and consistency. Ideally we are searching for an experienced chefs with suitable experience in similar high volume, fast paced kitchen environments.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Confidence in their cooking abilities
- Creativity and high presentation standards
- An understanding of current pub dining trends and tastes
- Ability to manage WHS and food safety requirements
- The ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills with an approachable manner
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to mentor staff at a lower level
- Strong motivation and creativity
- Ability and willingness to create a solid work environment for their team
- We are looking for someone who has experience in a similar role, has strong communication skills and enjoys new challenges.
- The ability to ensure consistency in food quality within a large team
- You believe stocktaking as a critical control point
We offer you the chance to build on your existing skills with career progression opportunities with our Group - Australian Venue Co.
This will be hands on role where your input into the business will be highly valued.
To apply, please follow the link: https://careers.ausvenueco.com.au/cw/en/job/500429?lApplicationSubSourceID=