A temporary contractual opportunity for Call Centre Team Leader with NSW Govt based out of Parramatta/Remote.
The Assessment/Call Centre Team Lead manages and improves the ongoing operations and systems of the Assessment/Call Centre team to provide high quality, end-to-end advisory and customer services to deliver Assessments .
The duties of the role will include:
- Lead an Assessment/Call Centre Team to manage the processing of Assessment.
- Ensure that the team provide an outstanding experience to all customers and stakeholders.
- Monitor, review and project budgetary allocations to track expenditure of program funding.
- Collaborate with customer service delivery partners to build strong working relationships, and implement Service Level Agreements.
- Assist the Manager in developing KPIs for the Assessment/Call Centre Team, mentor and guide the team.
- Provide the Senior Team Lead with operational insights, including preparation of reports.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous Team Lead experience within a high-volume call centre environment.
- Strong customer focus, demonstrating the ability to have a caring and sensitive approach.
- Experience facilitating ongoing system improvements.
- Strong leadership skills, managing, coaching and leading a team
- Ability managing diverse stakeholders' expectations.
- Managing competing demands and meeting timeframes in a complex environment.
If you are an excellent Call Centre Team Leader with extensive experience working in fast paced environment and you are looking for a new opportunity to join a government organisation to demonstrate your knowledge and experience, do not miss this opportunity. APPLY NOW!
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. Please submit your resume in "Word" format only. If you require further information, please contact Sabbir Sharif on 02 9919 6969.
To view all Bayside Group job opportunities visit www.baysidegroup.com.au