Our Client is an industry leader in the provision of integrated services including cleaning and security services in retail centres and airports throughout Australia. They pride themselves in the delivery of highly proactive and well managed services to their Clients.
We are currently seeking suitably Food Court /Cleaners for one of their premium retail site. The successful candidates will be responsible for the provision of daily cleaning services with a strong customer service focus.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity to join our supportive team as a Cafe Assistant. This is a casual position with varied days and hours so flexibility is key.
In this role you will:
- Provide an excellent food and beverage service in the Food Court for residents, relatives and visitors
- Promote a welcoming and caring atmosphere at all times
- Work closely with, and support your colleagues
To thrive in our supportive and caring environment you will have:
- Strong empathy and patience with elderly residents
- Outstanding communication skills
- A reliable, friendly and professional manner
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages candidates who are Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
If you have the skills, knowledge and experience we are seeking, please apply NOW!