Café and Restaurant Manager
Position: Café and Restaurant Manager
Location: Milsons Point NSW
An Indian restaurant in Milsons Point NSW is looking for an experienced Café and Restaurant Manager to join their team.
Their responsibilities include the following:
- Planning menus in consultation with Chefs.
- Planning and organising special functions, parties, catering and special events.
- Arranging the purchasing and pricing of goods according to budget,
- Maintaining records of stock levels and financial transactions, Inventory on weekly basis as well as submission of the receipt is required on weekly basis.
- Ensuring dining facilities comply with health regulations and are clean, functional and of suitable appearance.
- Conferring with customers to assess their satisfaction with meals and service
- Selecting, training and supervising waiting and kitchen staff,
- Take reservations, greet guests and assist in taking orders
- Rostering staff
- Hiring required staffs.
- Maintaining time sheet/record of hours.
- Supervise kitchen and receive deliveries if kitchen staffs are not available.
- Keep track of the invoices from the supplier and prepare cheques for payment.
- Closing pos system at the end, calculate cash, credit sale and make a closing statement in the form provided and deposit in safety deposit box.
- Assist in Banking, PAYG, Payroll.
- Maintain accurate record for float money
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven managerial experience
- Ability to manage staff efficiently
- AQF associate Degree, Diploma or Advanced Diploma
- Atleast three years of relevant experience.