Adlard Joinery P/L is a medium sized joinery company based at Caringbah in southern Sydney. For more than 10 years, it has been successfully providing architectural joinery to a number of clients in the Commercial, Residential, Retail and Hospitality markets.
With an increased workload, we are now looking for an experienced Shopfitter or Cabinet Maker to join our existing team. This is a permanent full-time position.
Your duties will comprise;
- Create detailed joinery items using the latest types of plant & equipment
- Comply with company WHS processes to ensure we continue to have safe job sites
- Mentor and provide a positive example to our apprentices
The successful candidate will be required to have;
- Relevant tradesperson€™s qualification (Shopfitter/Joiner/Cabinet Maker)
- Forklift license an advantage
- Own tools
- Driver€™s licence and White Card
- Felxibility to work overtime when required
- Ability to work well as part of a team
For further queries, please contact Geoff Beare on 0418 233 056.