We’re looking for experienced, high quality butchers that want to develop their careers in a growing, market leading business with a lot of opportunity and growth.
Our butchers are committed to deliver innovative high-quality meat through exceptional customer service at affordable prices.
We have spent the time and care sourcing amazing meat from suppliers that meet the same high expectations and values as Harris Farm Markets. With partnerships spanning over 15 years, we actively visit supplier farms to support them and ensure we deliver world class products to our customers. Our close relationships with suppliers allow us to ensure ethical and sustainable practices are used from paddock to plate including breeding, lotting, abattoirs, transportation and carcass breakdowns.
Our butchers are first class and pride themselves on delivering amazing cuts, prepared products with exceptional customer service. We always want to go that little bit further for our customers.
Our competitive advantage is we’re confident we’re providing the best high-quality meat available in Sydney at incredibly affordable prices. With second to none customer service and an innovative range of products that showcases what quality fresh meat looks like, there’s no reason to shop anywhere except with Harris Farm Markets.
• Breakdown pigs and lamb carcasses
• Cutting & Trimming quality meat
• Good knowledge in value adding products
• Innovative and ambitious product development
• High quality customer service
Required Skills & Experience
• Experience as a qualified butcher or similar role
• Ability to work in a low wastage business – we pride ourselves in our ability to push high quality at large volumes with minimal waste!
• Willingness to coach, train and develop aspiring butchers
• Absolute commitment to customer service and providing an amazing experience
• Passionate about meat, where it comes from, what it tastes like and sharing that passion with customers!
• Attitudes are contagious, make yours worth catching! Show commitment, belief and desire to succeed!
• Willingness to work split rosters including weekends