Our client is a well-known RTO who is currently searching for a suitably qualified Trainer/Assessor to deliver a Certificate III in Business Administration at various locations within the Southern Suburbs of Brisbane, commencing immediately.
As a Trainer/Assessor, you will have appropriate industry experience and competency in the Business/Administration field and be responsible for engaging students to ensure a high rate of course completion. Our client works with job seekers who wish to re-enter the workforce, as well as those who are already employed and looking to up-skill.
- Deliver practical and theory training
- Facilitate training and learning within a group environment
- Communicate with key stakeholders and business managers
- Manage and assess students
The Successful Candidate
- Certificate IV in TAE40116 (or in the process of obtaining)
- Certificate III in Business/Administration or higher
- Previous experience in training and assessing
- Current driver’s license and own reliable transport
- Ability to dynamically engage all learner types and levels
- Excellent time management skills and presentation
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive team, but still maintain a level of autonomy. This is a contract role with an extremely attractive daily rate, plus super!
If you are ready to take the next step in your training career, do not hesitate and APPLY NOW!
*Please note due to working requirements only Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents will be contacted for the role*