Screening & Processing of Loan Applications - Big 4 Bank - Delivering Efficient & Meticulous Support
Your new company
Your new company is a well-renowned and respected Big 4 Bank. With a focus on training, development and career advancement, this is a great Junior Business Support role which sits within the lending arm of the business. This is a perfect role to accelerate and enhance your Banking career. Based in North Sydney, this organisation places an emphasis on flexibility and team culture.
Your new role
Your new role as Business Support Adviser - Lending will be on a Full-Time, 6 month contract basis and will encompass the following duties:
- Provide full post-approval support to Bankers & Business Customers
- Ensure all relevant documents are screened and processed appropriately based on regulatory and internal policies
- Deliver Efficient & meticulous support to the front-line bankers & customers
- Documentation Settlement, Drawdown, Registration & Account Finalisation
- Customer settlement preparation
- Customer close including stamping & registration
- Identification & support of customer experience implementations
- Active risk management through prompt identification of potential financial risk
- Any ad-hoc tasks as requested
This role reports to the team lead and has the potential to extend beyond the 6 month mark based on business needs and you will have the opportunity to move within the business.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must have a tertiary qualification in Banking & Finance or a business-related discipline - Accounting, Finance or Commerce.
- You will ideally have exposure to balance sheets, profit & loss and financial statements
- You must have strong customer service skills and excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in banking, accounting and/or financial services is highly regarded
- You must be driven, have strong attention to detail and manage your time well
- Based on the longevity of this position, you must be either a Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia.
- You must have perfect communication skills and pass testing prior to interview for this role.
What you'll get in return
Should you be successful in this role, not only will you be working with one of the Big 4 Banks in Australia, you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills and advance your career. You will be working in a supportive, collaborative team and have the ability to develop and expand your experience within credit. You will be paid a competitive hourly rate and will have the opportunity to explore other internal opportunities on completion of the contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected], or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508