Your new company
My client is a top tier investment bank, located in Sydney. They are currently looking for a Business Strategist to work closely with the country head in leading the business management in regulatory, risk, governance and change projects.
Your new role
An opportunity has arisen for a committed and proactive Associate Director / Director to join the ANZ Management Office in Sydney, working closely with Joint Country Head ANZ & Group Country Operating Officer. This role provides business related services and day-to-day support, which can be analytical or logistical in nature, including, but not limited to:
- Working in partnership with the front office, business management and control functions to manage the smooth execution of strategic projects, that are cross-divisional, divisional or regional in nature.
- Preparing ad hoc business presentations to global / regional management and townhall presentations to local and regional staff.
- Supporting Joint Country Heads by providing in-depth ad-hoc strategic, economic and financial analysis.
- Assisting the CRO across a wide range of deliverables, including risk based analysis and reporting to the Senior Officer Outside Australia
- Acting as committee secretary to support the smooth running of various local management and cross-divisional governance committees.
- Responding to regulatory and internal / external audit requests and requirements.
- Coordinating with regional peers in Asia Pacific (APAC) on various Group-wide and APAC initiatives, and facilitating a better understanding of APAC business and strategic opportunities
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in a finance/strategy role, major accounting or management consulting firm.
- Self-motivated individual who takes initiative, enjoys a fast paced environment and has strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to manage multiple deliveries at one time with limited supervision, co-ordinate stakeholders and work effectively under pressure to deliver clear and concise outputs.
- Highly organised, detail oriented and possessing strong written and verbal communication skills, so is comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2455957