- Uncapped commission - earning potential in excess of $120k
- Join a well established and award winning global HR software business
- Exceptional career growth - pipeline into a BDM role
Our top performing Sales Consultants have come from various backgrounds with no prior sales experience! Our new sales consultants at BrightHR go straight into our 'Cadets Academy'. This is where we provide all of the tools and knowledge to succeed in this role.
Our Cadets Academy is designed to set you up for success by giving you all the sales and product knowledge you could possibly need to be successful in the role. We promote internal progression opportunities and exceptional career growth.
BrightHR also promotes continuous coaching and development along the way, so you can meet your potential and exceed your personal goals! This role is designed for those who have a natural flare with people, are eager to excel and are committed to exceeding expectations whilst having fun along the way!
Plenty of companies talk about great earning potential, we walk the talk with a competitive base salary and a transparent commission scheme that sees performers earning comfortably in excess of $120,000 per annum! If you have a B2B or a B2C background and have a pro-active, self-motivated attitude this is a fantastic opportunity to earn uncapped commission and achieve your career goals with us.
What does the day to day look like?
You will be selling an award winning Bright HR SAAS solution, to ensure Australia's SMEs are fully supported with their human resources/work health and safety needs through our subscription-based, cost-effective model.
Contacting warm leads, a combination of inbound and outbound calls to potential small and medium business and discussing BrightHR's award winning service. You will be booking consultations for our Business Development Managers to meet with these business owners to present our award winning services.
What you get in return
- Sales and product training with ongoing support and coaching
- A transparent commission structure - earning potential upwards of $120k
- A clear career plan and pipeline into a Business Development Manager role
- State of the art modern office space
- Extra annual leave and benefits after 2 years of service
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- A fun, supportive and collaborative team
- An active social committee who organise company-wide events and celebrations
Why join us?
Our vision is to build better businesses starting with our own. Here at BrightHR what you will come to learn is that we practice what we preach. We pride ourselves on career satisfaction and strong workplace culture. The opportunities are endless!
With personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your goals, we want to hear from you.
We’re committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture of opportunity. We encourage applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQI+, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander origin, and people with disabilities.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now!