Your new company
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Business Development Manager for a well-established Shipping and Freight company.
Your new role
My client is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their Brisbane Sales team. Reporting to the National Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Analysing market trends affecting business growth
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Identifying opportunities to build new and existing client relationships
- Developing account visit schedules on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Writing bespoke business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Managing and developing the Inside Sales Coordinator
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this role, you will need to have proven experience in a Business Development role, and ideally you will have experience working within the shipping and freight industry. In addition to this you will have great communication skills, both written and verbal.
What you'll get in return
On offer is the opportunity to work in a permanent role with a supportive team for a company that provides global solutions and the chance to build a global network.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
LHS 297508 #2587174