- Fully field based role selling into SME businesses
- AON Hewitt's best places to work 2018 ANZ
- $80,000 base, realistic OTE of $160,000, high achievers earning up to $250,000
Employsure has experienced exceptional growth and success in Australia over the last 8 years creating exciting opportunities within our new business sales team. This role is designed for those who are eager to excel and are committed to exceeding expectations. As a result of our continued ANZ expansion, we are currently seeking a New Business Development Manager to join our team in Sydney.
As a New Business Development Manager, you will identify and bring on board small/medium sized business to Employsure’s services. You will be selling Employsure's award winning HR, Work Health & Safety and Bright HR SAAS solution, to ensure Australia's SMEs are fully supported with their human resources/work health and safety needs through our subscription based cost effective model. It is an offering that has seen us secure over 40,000 clients at group level, as well as welcome 26,000 clients across ANZ in just eight years. This makes us the market/industry leader in our area.
Plenty of companies talk about great earning potential, at Employsure, we walk the talk with a competitive base salary and a transparent commission scheme that sees our high achievers earning comfortably in excess of $160,000 per annum. All you require is a great attitude and hunger to drive new business, have a passion for meeting prospective clients to understand their needs and a professional approach to selling. You will have access to a tailored booking system to help administer self-generated meetings and work closely with our business sales consultants to always keep activity front of mind.
- Self-sourcing leads and securing new business opportunities
- Contacting leads and conducting face to face business meetings with new prospects
- Achieving set sales targets with a focus on over achievement
- Ensure high standards of professionalism and customer service, thereby creating referral and intermediary opportunities
- Ensuring that clients understand all aspect of Employsure's product features and benefits
The right person will have:
- a successful proven track record in B2B sales
- extensive experience selling face to face with new business prospects
- a hunger to drive and deliver on new business sales targets
- experience working within a fully autonomous field based role
- a mature approach to consultative selling
- excellent communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- a positive attitude, with an unyielding passion for success
- vast social and business networks
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture of opportunity. We encourage applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQI+, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander origin, and people with disabilities.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now