CentacareCQ has an opportunity for a full-time Business Development Manager (ACCESSCQ) to join their dedicated Risk and Innovation Team, based in Rockahampton.
As a member of the Risk and Innovation team, the Business Development Manager (ACCESSCQ) is responsible for developing and implementing the ACCESSCQ program and providing support to contract holders to ensure streamlined services. Key tasks of this role may include:
- Business Development;
- Program Budgeting;
- Contract Reporting; and
- Program Promotion and Networking.
ACCESSCQ services are offered via signed agreements with external organisations or negotiated fee for services. The Business Development Manager (ACCESSCQ) will focus on growth of business for the Program with an emphasis on increasing Client Portfolios across the Diocese.
The Business Development Manager (ACCESSCQ) will work closely with the Clinical & Social Services Manager and the General Manager Health & Wellbeing Services to achieve these goals.
Duties of the role include:
Mission, Vision and Values
- Support a positive culture within the organisation in line with CentacareCQmission, vision and values;
- Participate actively in formation activities.
- Develop, coordinate and promote CentacareCQ’s ACCESSCQProgram utilising effective and innovative service delivery models in line with CentacareCQ’s strategic vision;
- Develop and implement an effective Marketing Plan;
- Support operational staff to align current practices with operational requirements of the ACCESSCQProgram.
- Identify market opportunities with new and existing clients;
- Develop products to meet identified opportunities within the EAP marketplace;
- Monitor existing service offerings to ensure alignment with client expectations and where needed develop appropriate products to meet those needs;
- Develop an online client portal.
Stakeholder Networking & Engagement
- Identify and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders;
- Network within the region and with other key external stakeholders to ensure up to date information is available in relation to all areas of the ACCESSCQProgram and its services;
- Ensure appropriate promotion of CentacareCQ’s ACCESSCQprogram throughout the Diocese.
- Regularly contact contract holders to ensure satisfaction of services including undertaking annual client satisfaction surveys with all contract holders. Respond to survey results for the betterment of the program;
- Ensure service reporting is routinely prepared and made available to clients as per the contract requirements;
- Management and resolution of any client complaints;
- Ensure contract outcomes and guidelines are monitored and adhered to.
- Develop a program budget and create budget strategies to ensure program profitability;
- Ensure financial statements are processed accurately and provided to clients in a timely manner as per contract requirements.
Please note: The successful candidate will be required to participate in an Australian Federal Police check and a Working with children check, prior to confirmation of appointment to the position.The successful candidate will also be required to demonstrate entitlement to work in Australia, and to disclose any pre-existing injury or disease which may be adversely affected by undertaking the inherent requirements of the position.