New hybrid role; sales, account management, team leading - wear lots of hats! Rare opportunity for a hungry sales person to kill their targets!
My client is is a locally owned and operated Business Technology Centre employing staff across SA. They work with Small Business, Medium and Enterprise customers throughout the region to understand and grow their customers' businesses through a suite of ICT solutions.
They partner with Australia’s largest telecommunication and technology brands, such as Telstra, Cisco and Microsoft to bring simple, innovative solutions to local customers, businesses, Government and Enterprise organisations.
Their clients are supported by skilled technical operations team based in Hindmarsh for all their phone system, networking and ICT requirements from installation to ongoing maintenance and support
This is a highly influential sales / pre-sales / account management / team leadership role which is responsible for providing solution outcomes appropriate to support customer’s direction. You will design and develop proposals in recommending Network Application and Services (NAS) solutions to meet customer needs. Customer solutions range from simplex, predefined ICT business bundles, to scoping and costing complex bespoke solution requirements.
The role requires close collaboration with the IT guy in order to design solutions aligned to customer’s requirements. The position plays a key role in the sales engagement process and also provides a key link between the sales and services delivery teams. The service delivery teams may include external stakeholders.
You will provide technical leadership for stakeholders, be the interface with technical SMEs and Project Managers to ensure technical suitable solutions are offered in line with the needs of customers.
Daily Tasks Include
- Customer requirement analysis in identifying opportunities for developing quality technical solutions for deployment
- Using relationships with IT guys and customers to co-design proposals
- Working closely with Project Managers in scoping, scheduling and costing complex solutions
- Facilitation of internal and external stakeholders, as needed to ensure proposed solutions meet customer requirements.
- Documenting customer business requirements and design appropriate solutions
- Attend customer meetings as required to help close a sale from a technical perspective
- Developing proposals including working closely with vendors and channel partners
- Meet and exceed ICT sales targets
- Complex solution design
Skills and Experience Required
- Desirable graduate or post graduate qualifications in business, information technology or similar
- ICT vendor industry specific qualifications (Microsoft, Cisco, HP, etc.) Min 3 years’ experience in similar role or industry
- Previous systems engineering or architect experience is desirable
- Significant experience developing business requirements, workflow documentation and presentations including process maps and IT network diagrams
- Demonstrated capability to consistently deliver a high level of service to all customers and maintain positive customer relationships
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a dynamic team environment and maintain positive relations with other team members
- Domain knowledge in one or more of the following: Cyber Security, routing/switching, wireless and cloud, Unified Communications, Mobility
- As well as an understanding of Networking fundamentals
- Sound working knowledge of Project Management methodologies
- Strong skills in eliciting and documenting requirements
- Strong capability to think analytically and logically to understand business and technical problems
- Strong influencing skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Ability to manage time and prioritise issues
- Full time role, Competitive Remuneration and Incentive structure
- Success driven culture
- World class training and development access
- Opportunity to work with renowned technology brands
- Product training
- Supportive management
- A dynamic team environment
- Competitive salary with career progression opportunities.
Or call me, Mouse Croghan on 0404 380 704 for a confidential chat or for more information or email me on [email protected]
Check out this and other opportunities at www.pipertalent.com.au