About the company
This global manufacturing company have been at the forefront of innovation and technology in the Marine, Recreational Vehicle and Outdoor Leisure market for decades, an employer of choice operating in a booming market across all corners of the globe, they are a true industry leader with an exceptional reputation for excellence.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Sales of OE & Aftermarket Parts, this critical role will see the successful candidate take full control and responsibility for a mature portfolio of key clients in the OE manufacturing market to bring new innovation to those customers and grow the strategic partners across the channel.
- To take the lead in driving sales growth for the existing client portfolio and new business opportunities across the Original Equipment manufacturers
- Travel throughout the assigned territory call on regular and meet with new prospective customers across all channels
- Report back to the Head of Sales with forecasting activities and set the performance goals
- Liaise with the Product management, technical & service market teams regarding new products to market and technical product support
- Attend industry events and trade shows to raise the company brand and build industry networks
- Negotiate key customer contracts, be responsible for building sales pipeline, forecasting and margin control
- Build deep strategic relationships at multiple levels within the client portfolio
- Work internally with the heads of supply chain and manufacturing to ensure smooth service and product delivery to the client base
Skills & Experience
- Experience in selling technical products into the Commercial OE and Aftermarket segments
- Candidates with backgrounds across one of the following key industries are encouraged to apply - Marine Parts, Automotive Parts or the Recreational Vehicle Market
- Have strong relationship building skills along with industry knowledge
- Can work well under pressure to tight deadlines
- You will be highly regarded if you have an auto electrical background however this is not essential
- Be organised and planned, be able to follow and manage structure and process
- Be career minded and have the capability to develop further in this highly ambitius and booming market
- Global household name in the outdoor leisure products market
- Great career development opportunities
- Fun collaborative team environment
- Innovative business - market leader!
- Excellent package on offer that includes a competitive base which is negotiable, FMCV + super and a cracking bonus structure
- The package will be tailored to attract the best talent in the market
- Join this business who have had sigificant growth through Covid at a local and global level
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on 0450481815 for a casual chat about this fantatsic company and career opportunity.