- Work with one of the largest Government agencies in Australia
- 12-month contract, with 2-year extension based in Chatswood
- $800 - $850 per day inclusive
The Specialist is to work collaboratively within an agile delivery team:
- Understand the needs of multiple stakeholders, with possibly conflicting views and priorities.
- Facilitate the negotiation of requirements and needs amongst multiple stakeholders, with experience in mapping customer journeys and working within agile delivery framework.
- Identify, document and validate the current and future-state business processes, contributing to the development of business knowledge, process maps, systems interfaces, business scenarios and use cases.
- Help the business stakeholders envision the future and assess change impact to support transition the desired state.
- Support documentation of the operational state of solutions delivery.
- Analyse, map risks and propose solutions or alternatives.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to define data enhancements.
- Act as a mediator / translator between business and technical resources to reach agreement on data enhancements.
- Document all data processing scenarios in feature files to facilitate behavioural driven development (BDD).
- Support manual quality assurance outcomes as required.
- Is certified and has extensive work experience as part of an agile project team to deliver business outcomes.
- Apply change management frameworks effectively within the context of agile delivery methodology to enable successful systems adoption.
- Demonstrable experience in developing change management strategies/plans including assessing business impacts, communications/awareness, coaching and training plans.
The Ideal candidates' CV will mention the following:
- 7-8 years Business Analyst experience with strong functional experience
- Has extensive experience in change management, supporting projects initiatives in implementing and embedding technology change into the business.
- Ability to use Adobe Captivate or other authoring tools to create eLearning SCORM training packages and resources to support change.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence outcomes at all levels of the business to deliver business outcomes.
- Extensive conceptual skills and capabilities to simplify and clearly articulate solutions to resolve complex business issues.
To be considered for the role click the "Apply" button or for more information about this role and other opportunities please contact Julie Dang on 02 9464 5869. Please quote our job reference number: 200196027
Please note: Candidates must have the right to work in Australia and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates may be subject to background checks, if you think this may be an issue please let me know as soon as possible.