DNX Solutions is an Australian cloud consulting firm focused on cloud transformation projects.
At DNX we help clients to build better software by upgrading how delivery is done, leaving behind manual processes and embracing an automated, cloud-native way of working.
Our goal is to streamline the delivery process and infrastructure to clients focusing on AWS well-architected and continuous delivery concepts.
We are growing our AWS Consulting team in Sydney and we are looking for a Business Analyst.
About the role
As a Business Analyst, you will analyse and understand business goals, needs, issues & requirements, and provide clearly documented information to the client and delivery team, delivering value-adding solutions.
Key responsibilities are:
- Proven ability to determine business requirements (capability, functional, solution) to identify clients’ challenges and recommended improvements.
- Articulate information to various stakeholders, providing support guidance during project phases and a key role for project decision-making.
- Participate in deploying cloud solutions, by creating, adopting and implementing test plans
- Map business processes, procedures, ways of work to assure quality and adherence to clients’ needs.
- Create user and training documentation, and deliver training sessions.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in IT, with at least 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Ability to converse with both end-users and IT employees at all levels of the organisation.
- Good understanding of all aspects of the systems/software development life cycle.
- Sound ability to analyse, isolate and interpret business needs and develop appropriate technical solutions.
- Sound technical specification writing/documentation skills.
- An appreciation of both IT and business strategy.
- Knowledge of business process re-engineering.
- At least 3+ years in ICT business analysis or corresponding consulting roles
- Experience gained on complex and or large projects, project management and leading change initiatives are a must
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Have outstanding skills in using PowerPoint, Excel, Hubspot; analysis and reporting experience
- At least a year of experience working with the cloud computing industry. As DNX Solutions is an AWS Advanced Partner, AWS knowledge matters to us.
What’s in for you
- Competitive salary and rewards
- Flexible working arrangement: we care about quality delivery and commitment. Working from home is our day-to-day and always will be.
- Casual & fun workplace vibe: we work hard, but we’re still real people. We value keeping up the good vibes.
- Professional development (for real): You’ll be supported to grow professionally with real, applicable knowledge and skills. Learning is a never-ending process at DNX.
- Wellness and sports initiatives: We understand that a healthy person needs to take care of mind, body, and spirit.
Working at DNX is a learning journey, our company is scaling fast and we’re looking for talent who wants to make an impact and is ready to grow with us. If this sounds like you, please apply for this opportunity.
Application Deadline: 19/10/2021
Salary: 90,000 - 100,000