Your new company
A Not for Profit based in the heart of Sydney’s CBD has a unique opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst to join them on a one-year fixed term contract.
What’s great about this role?
The company are offering full flexibility on what the role looks like to suit the incumbent’s day to day life and responsibilities outside of work. Part time, reduced hours, work from home, returning to the workforce after a break, whatever suits you can be an option in this awesome role!
About the company
Not only do we have an awesome amount of flexibility in this role, but our client is also a national not-for-profit that helps organisations engage with people with disability, putting inclusion for all at the forefront of day-to-day operations. They have a friendly, family-orientated, fun culture and are a fantastic place to work, so if you want high flexibility and to work for a business that is doing some good out there, then this role is for you!
About the role
The purpose of this role is to performing analysis on software programs and application and web services. It is also to determine system efficiency and functionality by liaising with end-users across the business.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
· Perform analysis on software programs and application and web services
· Determine system efficiency and functionality by liaising with end-users
· Analyse and improve the performance of web-based customer portals and support services
· Monitor the accessibility features of the web-based customer portals to ensure compliance to accessibility standards
· Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems that provide commercial advantage
· Enable faster and smarter business processes and implement analytics for meaningful insights
· Understand IT trends and applying them to the business organisation
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience as a BA with knowledge of the following:
· Wordpress (preferred)
· Salesforce (preferred)
· Accessibility features
· Analytical mindset
· Understanding of business practices
· Excellent communication skills
· Problem solving aptitude
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email your CV to [email protected]
LHS 297508 #2644544