· The role is based within the Global Platform team based in the Sydney office of Berlitz. The global platform team is leading a digital transformation of one of the worlds most respected educational brands. The team consists of 14 people and is rapidly expanding.
· Working with the Product Manager to gather cross-functional business requirements/needs with global business stakeholders - a lot of these stories exist but would require grooming
· Write business requirements (User Stories with acceptance criteria) understandable by business stakeholders, designers who design the digital user experience (UX), developers who implement, and testers who confirm functionality
· Identify and document opportunities for improved business processes based on analysis of current processes and requests by various global teams
· Document changes to business process flows, workflows, etc. to be used in developing field training
· Work with developers/designers in an Agile manner. The developers sit next to you.
· Identify and communicate risks and offer solutions to complex problems
· Support Product Manager with project presentations for global business stakeholders throughout the life of the project
· Domestic and international travel may be required
· Please note the role may require some late night calls, the product owner for portals is based in Japan which is two hours behind. Generally the majority of your work would be within business hours. We would not ask you to do additional hours for these calls.