DHL Supply Chain offers a challenging yet exciting place to work where every day we ask you to be the best that you can be. In return we offer an excellent working environment and the security of working with the world's foremost logistics solutions provider.
At DHL, we know that people are our greatest strength. That€™s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent over the world. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world. Under the DHL Supply Chain umbrella, one of the business units of DHL, we provide customized logistics and industry solutions in the areas of supply chain management, warehousing, distribution, value added services. We provide the best logistics services for our customers €“ helping them deliver better results every day.
Your demonstrated analytical skills and Power BI will see you lead and identify process improvements & innovative solutions creating a more productive, cost effective and profitable enterprise. Exceptional MS Office skills and excellent communication will see you succeed in this varied role.
- Analysis and reporting of performance €“ develop automated reporting formats
- Detailed data analysis on SKU behaviour to optimise productivity in an automated picking system
- Proactive Qualitative analysis and business Insight
- Numerical analysis of raw data into accurate reports
- Analytical problem solving and system planning; identifying opportunities for improvement
- Daily interaction with internal and external stakeholders
- Presenting findings to the customers
- Plan and assist in ensuring customers efficiencies are improved and maximised
- Advanced MS Office; specifically Excel and MS and Access
- Power BI and data management experience
- 3+ years' experience in business analysis or process analysis
- Experience within a 3PL environment and good warehouse knowledge
- Demonstrated experience using Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced analytical & problem solving skills
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Analytical and operational reasoning with the ability to generate and support innovation
- Personal resilience, able to sustain a high level of energy and positively during pressure