Adactin, one of the fastest-growing companies in Australia and the APAC region, thrives on its solutions and services on INNOVATION. Our vision, combined with our experience in the market, has continuously allowed us to grow our expertise which is visible in our comprehensive portfolio. We innovate, strategize, consult and operate for organizations to achieve their business objectives through an array of our services in Software development, Testing services, Digital transformation, Enterprise solutions, and quality ICT training. Adactin is always committed to delivering with conviction and belief in our people. Seize the opportunity and advance your career in a dynamic environment to augment your growth and success.
Currently, we are seeking an experienced “Business Analyst" to join the Sydney location.
- Work closely with Product Owner in inception and development of business requirements, process and systems to execute on the endorsed strategies
- Participate in development of Epic’s and User Stories
- Maintain Product backlog working closely with Scrum master & Product Owner
- Ensuring the user stories defined are of good quality, include a persona, acceptance criteria and can be tested (both functionally and non-functionally).
- Support the Program Manager on planning tasks, gathering requirements and supporting delivery
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the business and supporting enabling areas, both internally and externally, to that ensure all business analysis artefacts are fit for purpose and deliver the desired outcome
- Contribute to workshops for the development of processes, policy, or systems or as required.
- Document the as-is and to-be state of the system
- Work closely with the test team for triaging defects
- Get involved in user acceptance testing if required
- Document all critical support/admin tasks to support the transition activities
- Document training material for operational teams
- Experience developing backlogs and user stories is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a tenacious, resilient, resourceful and collaborative approach to delivery
- High competency with issue / task management systems (e.g. JIRA) and team collaboration software (e.g. Confluence)
- Ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders at all levels (client side, users, product leads, developers and subject matter experts)