A Wollongong based Not-For-Profit organisation focused on the delivery of health care services in the area of physical health, mental health, Aboriginal health and chronic disease management.
Reporting to the ICT Manager this role will involve the analysis of the current business systems to identify opportunities for improvement and guide change as necessary. You will work closely with internal stakeholders to identify and deliver internal and external reporting requirements.
To be successful in this role you demonstrate the following essential experience in order to successfully fulfil the responsibilities of the position:
- Extensive previous business analysis experience in similar role/s
- Demonstrated knowledge of process flows, mapping/modelling, workflow and business process improvement
- Solid experience in the development of high level business, technical and functional documentation relevant to implementation and service transition requirements
- Ability to lead and manage detailed analysis work independently
- Previous experience working with and expanding business intelligence systems
- Understanding of process methodologies with project and systems development life cycle experience
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with managers and other stakeholders to identify reporting requirements and implement reports and dashboards from the Business Intelligence and information system
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience in related field
- Current drivers’ licence
Contract Requirements: National Criminal Record Check & Working With Children
To be considered for this permanent Hire role please send your CV to [email protected]
Balance Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity employment. We celebrate diversity and encourage people from all sections of the community to apply.