YOUR YEARS AT MAZARS, YEARS THAT COUNT!
• At Mazars, you don’t just have contacts, you create a world-class network for life
• If you believe you can do it, we help you achieve it
• Wherever you are, we are all part of the same family
Operating in over 91 countries and territories, Mazars is an international integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. We provide international opportunities and a world-class network of ‘Mazarians’.
At Mazars, we are looking for top talent to join our integrated partnerships across the globe, who will contribute to our business and build both their future and ours! Much more than ‘just a job’, working at Mazars is a true-life experience. Your years at Mazars will shape you, push you forward and empower you. They will allow you to travel, to venture and to join a strong developing group.
Mazars in Australia recently won the 2020 AccountantsDaily Awards for Network of the Year and Professional Development Program of the Year. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
Business Advisory Senior Accountant
As part of the Business Advisory team, you will provide outstanding services to local and international clients across a diverse range of industries. You will be a key contributor to our fast growing business and will help to build our future as well as your own career.
About The Job:
• Preparation of financial statements, income tax returns, group tax summary and loan summary for corporate and family groups including Trusts, Companies, Partnerships, Individuals & SMSF’s
• Preparation of payroll tax returns, FBT returns, activity statements
• Working as part of a team where you will work closely with other intermediate and senior business services accountants
• Use of MYOB suite, Xero, Class Super
• Liaising with clients and other external service providers
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Business Services within an accounting firm
• Completed a Bachelor of Commerce degree (or equivalent)
• Chartered Accountants Program (or CPA) or near completion
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
• Experience in delegating and reviewing junior team work essential
• Willingness to lead and learn
Benefits At Mazars
We believe that Mazarians should be rewarded for the work that they do and so we offer a range of financial and non-financial benefits to support and reward our people. At our North Sydney location you can expect the following:
- International and Domestic Mobility Opportunities
- Well Being Program
- Flu Vaccinations
- Learning and Development Programs
- Social Club Activities Charity and Community Events
- Study Assistance (financial support & study leave)
- Flexible Working
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Professional Memberships
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Discounts on • Banking & Insurance • Health Insurance• Retail and Entertainment• Health and Well-being