Sarina Russo Apprenticeships has a client that is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO). They are a vibrant, close knit team who enjoy making a difference to their students and employers.
Currently they are looking for an Administrative Student Support Officer to join their team at the Sunnybank Office. They are looking for motivated, energetic and professional person who can provide excellent Customer Service to the students and clients.
You will be reporting to the Compliance Manager, this role is focused on the accurate and efficient processing and administration functions. Ensuring the efficient processing of qualifications, adherence to Registered Training Organisation (RTO) Standards.
• Handle incoming calls, Transfer or deliver messages where necessary
• Providing top-notch support to the RTO Team
• Processing and registering incoming correspondence
• Photocopying and scanning
• Overseeing completion of relevant documentation
• Initiate proactive measures to continuously improve systems and services
• Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
• Check source documents for accuracy
• Obtain further information for incomplete documents
• Validating assessments
• Preparing course documents and room setups
• Data entry into Axcelerate - Student management system with strict accuracy
• Meeting strict deadlines
• Contribute to compliance requirements of the registered training organization
• Issue detailed status reports, Statement of Attainments and Certificates.
Skills and experience:
• Experience working in the Vocational Education and Training system and Axcelerate - Student Management System (preferably)
• Must have worked in hospitality industry in Australia
• Immaculately presented at all times
• High computer skills
• The ability to work under pressure
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A strong and positive work ethic
• A go-getter attitude
• A team player who wants to learn!
If you are interested in this position and possess the above criteria, please apply.