Get behind the wheel of a great career!
State Transit is one of the largest and most modern bus transport providers in Australia. We are a large and diverse organisation that believes in shaping our people to be the best they can be.
Operating from?8 depot locations across Sydney's Northern Beaches, North West and Eastern Suburbs, our people play a key role in delivering a vital service to their local communities.
We are currently recruiting for Bus Operators into the following depots;
What you will need in order to apply
- A current NSW Bus Driver Authority Card
- A minimum MR Class Drivers Licence
- Be a permanent resident of Australia or citizen of Australia or New Zealand
- Be willing to complete all screening checks – including medicals, police checks, references and a working with children check
We are currently seeking applications from experienced Bus Operators to join our team.
Our people have a strong commitment to safety and draw upon their excellent communication and customer service skills to provide the best experience for our customers.
You will hold a current NSW Bus Driver Authority Card and be open to taking a position at either the Brookvale or Mona Vale depots.
What shifts are available?
Full Time - Our Full-Time staff work on a rotating roster basis, where 5 days are worked between Monday and Saturday. This work includes a mixture of straight and broken shifts. Shifts can commence in the morning, afternoon or evening.
- Earn $28.04 per hour plus employer's contribution to superannuation, shift allowances and annual leave loading.
- Free Opal travel pass for Government Bus, Rail and Ferry services
- Generous Leave options including 5 weeks annual leave
- Obtain a qualification whilst you work (Certificate III in Driving Operations - Bus)
Our commitment to Diversity? ?
Great people come from all walks of life and at Transport for NSW we are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers we serve.
For any enquiries feel free to email the team [email protected]