Get behind the wheel of a great career!
State Transit is one of the largest and most modern bus transport providers in Australia. We are a large and diverse organisation that believes in shaping our people to be the best they can be.
Operating from 8 depot locations across Sydney's Northern Beaches, North West and Eastern Suburbs, our people play a key role in delivering a vital service to their local communities.
We are currently recruiting for Bus Operators into the following depots;
What you will need in order to apply
• A minimum C Class Drivers Licence
• No Bus Driving Experience needed
• Be willing to work shift work
• Have a good driving history
• Be a permanent resident of Australia or citizen of Australia or New Zealand
• Be willing to complete all screening checks – including one day driving assessment, medicals, police checks, references and a working with children check
We are currently seeking applications for Bus Operator across all levels of experience to join our team.
Our people have a strong commitment to safety and draw upon their excellent communication and customer service skills to provide the best experience for our customers.
What shifts are available?
Full Time - Our Full-Time staff work on a rotating roster basis, where 5 days are worked between Monday and Saturday. This work includes a mixture of straight and broken shifts. Shifts can commence in the morning, afternoon or evening.
• Earn $28.04 per hour plus employer's contribution to superannuation, shift allowances and annual leave loading.
• Free Opal travel pass for Government Bus, Rail and Ferry services
• Generous Leave options including 5 weeks annual leave
• Obtain a qualification whilst you work (Certificate III in Driving Operations - Bus)
Our commitment to Diversity
Great people come from all walks of life and at Transport for NSW we are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers we serve.
For any enquiries feel free to email the team at [email protected]