Your new company
Our client is a growing transport company within the Greater Wollongong area. They are seeking a Bulk Load Transport Allocator to join their team.
Your new role
Working within a team, you will:
- Plan and coordinate truck movements interstate in order to meet client expectations
- Liaise with clients & drivers
- Conform to all required safety expectations
- Ability to lead, delegate and perform to a high standard .
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be the successful applicant, you will have:
- Experience within a similar operational transport role
- Possess excellent time management and foresight
- Intermediate Microsoft package
- Availability for occasional on call weekend work
- Ability to lead,delegate and preform to a high standard
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to grow your skills within a secure and stable company, with a generous remuneration package based on skills and experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Melissa Fryer at [email protected]
LHS 297508 #2531295