Coombes Property Group is a national property investment and development group with commercial, retail, hotel and landbank interests.
Due to the recent and expected further growth of our group, we are seeking a dynamic, hardworking Trade qualified Painter and Varnisher to join our Sydney-CBD-based in-house maintenance team.
Our maintenance team is outgoing, dynamic and hardworking and we are seeking a like-minded individual to fit into our team. We seek candidates who wish to grow and assume more responsibility and who view their next move as a long-term commitment.
• required to carry out painting and varnishing works to an exceptionally high quality.
• responsible for the identification of any repair and maintenance works that need to be undertaken;
• carry out reactive painting and varnishing works as request by our tenants;
• help provide solutions for long term maintenance of our building.
• have at least 2 years’ experience, working as a qualified painter and varnisher;
• be available for after hours and weekend work;
• be able to perform work to a very high standard;
• be willing to regularly learn new skills;
• possess excellent attention to detail and have a hands on approach;
• be well presented and have excellent verbal communication skills;
• be hard-working;
• have demonstrated loyalty to former employers and have a stable employment history;
• be proactive and thorough;
• prove that you have initiative and drive and the ability to problem solve and “think on your feet”; and
• be a self-motivated person who can fit into our team.
• Annual salary of A$55000-A$65,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
• Remuneration based on skill level and experience.
• Opportunities for advancement.
• Supportive and friendly working environment.
To apply for this opportunity with a stable, diversified and growing organization, please email a cover letter and your CV with references to [email protected]
Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.