At Brighte, we believe every Australian deserves access to a sustainable and comfortable home. How do we help Australian’s achieve this? We build innovative mobile and web platforms, responsible and seamless financial solutions, and relationships with customers and vendors that last. Our addressable market is massive and rooted in a positive mission that empowers Australian’s and the growing and critically important sustainability market.
We have been recognised for our incredible work in diversity and inclusion and have a leadership team that is passionate about building a high-performing culture where people feel a sense of belonging. If you’re keen to work for a mission-driven company, with smart people who live and breathe Brighte’s values, have a read below.
We're looking for a creative and seasoned B2B digital marketer who brings innovation, tenacity and an enthusiastic customer focus to Brighte.
You will own the vendor acquisition, onboarding and activation strategies and are able to ramp up quickly and work effectively with little oversight and prioritize and manage your own work, while consistently achieving business goals.
What You'll Do
- Translate overall company goals into results-oriented growth initiatives.
- Develop and execute vendor acquisition strategies to accelerate the pipeline using a variety of acquisition channels including paid social, SEM, referral, affiliates and other demand generation channels.
- Understand our target audience and personas, develop data-driven hypotheses, design marketing experiments, develop campaign strategies, and drive execution of campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with product, sales, brand marketing, to create campaign messaging and content aligned with Brighte’s positioning and messaging.
- Work cross-functionally with product, UX, martech, analytics, legal teams to ensure that all vendor journeys are mapped, tracked and optimised from landing pages through to the activation funnel, creative best practices and legal guidelines are followed.
- Partner with sales and BDMs to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up, build a consistent feedback loop, and continuously improve and optimize lead management.
- Deeply understand the vendor and consumer journey and identify opportunities for growth and optimization.
- Develop reporting on key KPIs, forecast, measure, analyze, and report on the impact of demand generation activities on sales pipeline and revenue.
- Deliver results and translate those successes into insights for the rest of the team and reports to the broader team and automation of marketing infrastructure.
- Own and manage the relationships with agency partners and channel partners.
Who You Are
- 5+ years experience in growth marketing for a tech or B2B business.
- Well-versed in digital marketing tactics, including SEM, social media, email, affiliates, mobile, display, etc.
- Strong analytical skills - you love finding insights through GA, Tableau, Amplitude
- Experience working with Marketing Automation tools such as Salesforce, Braze, Marketo is a definite advantage.
- A natural leader who can rally teams of all kinds, and influence peers across the organisation.
- Confidence to operate in a quickly changing environment.
- Positive, roll up your sleeves can-do attitude with focus on results.
- You have owned growth marketing channels and driven demonstrable results, owning and achieving core growth KPIs.
- You’re a great communicator with experience conveying ideas to end-users and engineering teams alike.
- Employee Share Options. We want to build a successful company which means sharing the potential upside together.
- Flexible working. It's all about balance so feel free to work from home when you need to.
- Generous Parental Leave Policy. We couldn't get where we are today without our families.
- Diversity and Inclusion. Winning Best Workplace Diversity award at the 2020 Finnies.
- Employee Assistance Program. For confidential financial, work, relationship, or wellbeing support.
- Recognition and Reward Brighte Stars program. We drive a culture of recognition and celebration by shining a light on our accomplishments and everyday victories.
- Nutritious food. A well-stocked pantry including free breakfast, daily fresh fruit, espresso coffee, yoghurt, Tim Tams and many more snacks to make work feel a little more like home. We've also got kombucha, beer, and wine on tap.
- End-of-Trip Facilities. Cycle in to work, lock up your wheels, and have a shower in our end of trip facilities with towel service and hair dryers.
We’re a high performing team and proud to be backed by investors who believe in our mission and the opportunity we have ahead of us. Airtree Ventures, Mike Cannon-Brookes’ Grok Investments, Kim Jackson and Scott Farquhar’s Skip Capital as well as Qualgro Partners continue to help us scale our teams and products.
We’re recognised as one of Australia’s leading fintech companies, having been ranked the 6th fastest growing Technology Business in Australia in the Deloitte Fast 50/500 (2020) and winning the inaugural Finder Green Award (2020). We’ve also been recognised as a leading FinTech by the Australian Financial Review, Fintech Business Awards and KPMG.