- Immediate Start
- Professional Workplace
- Attractive Salary!
Immediate requirement for an experienced Bookkeeper!
Your new company
This locally owned, accounting practice in Townsville specialises in financial recovery, dispute resolutions and business improvement specialists. They are looking for a new member of their team!
Your new role
Working will a team of about 7 office staff, the opportunity has arisen for an immediate experienced Bookkeeper.
Your duties would include but not be limited to:
- End to end payroll for 10 staff
- Setting up new employees
- Payments to creditors
- General bookkeeping duties
- Adhoc admin duties as required
What you'll need to succeed
The successful applicant will have to have high bookkeeping experience, including:
- Ability to process payroll end to end
- Accounts receivable/payable
- Be skilled with technology and have the patience to assist others
- Be flexible to perform adhoc duties as required
- Experience with MYOB or similar
What you'll get in return
This full-time permanent role, is Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm with one RDO a month. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to start ASAP and salary will be based on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.