UGL are seeking experienced people across multiple disciples to work on an outage for two units at Muja Power Station near Collie. This will be a safety focused project and is expected to run from August to November 2020.
Successful applicants will work either day shift or night shift for the entire duration of the project, though it may be necessary to work a combination of shifts.
We are looking for experienced people in the following disciplines for this outage opportunity:
- Pressure Welders
- Mechanical Fitters
To succeed, you must meet all selection criteria, including interview, reference checks, pre-employment medical and a drug & alcohol test.
UGL maintain a drug and alcohol free workplace and are committed to providing a safe work environment for all employees.
What we offer
- Located near Collie - be home every shift
- Working 10 hours per day, 6 days a week, possibility of longer hours during execution
- A chance to join one of the world€™s leading international contractors
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are driven by teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world€™s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
To register your interest, please apply at https://passport.mypassglobal.com/campaign/526c31ce-0594-4bf3-a30e-db8d90b19760. Please note, you will need to open this link in Google Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge or Safari €“ it will not work in Internet Explorer.
Unite with the very best,