- Emerald Location - Monday to Friday
- DIDO available!
- Competitive Wages
Fenner Dunlop Australia Pty Ltd, part of the Michelin Group of Companies, is the world leader providing engineered conveyor solutions for mining and industrial applications. With manufacturing plants in Melbourne, Sydney and Perth supporting 16 branches nationally as well engineering fabrication facilities, we offer a range of products and services from the design and supply of complete conveyor material handling solutions through to service, installation maintenance and diagnostics services.
We are seeking a trade qualified Boilermaker for work in our Emerald Branch, for a permanent role, where you will see be responsible for fabrication, repairs and services to conveyor systems and components (for fitters and boilermakers) and provide a high level of service and quality to our customers as well as. In addition, your experience in estimating will be highly regarded.
This role is either suited to those already resident in Emerald, but we will consider those wanting a DIDO role.
- A strong commitment to safety and quality;
- Trade qualified, minimum 5+ years’ fabrication or fitting experience;
- Estimating experience;
- Willingness to work outside of hours as required;
- Basic Dogging or Rigging ticket (desirable);
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills;
- Relevant industry experience or mining experience;
- Current/valid Forklift ticket and Driver’s Licence (MR- preferred); and
- Current Coal Board Medical underground and Standard 11 (preferred).
- Permanent full-time position;
- Competitive wage rates, with consistent overtime available at penalty rates;
- Uniforms supplied;
- You have access to RTO courses up to and including supervisory level – keep your training current;
- We encourage internal career progression and development – have your experienced recognised;
- You will have access to company discount programs from our corporate suppliers, Virgin, Hertz & Holden;
- 24 Hour EAP access to you and your family.
Only Australian citizens, permanent Australian Residents and those holding a valid Australian work Visa are eligible for employment.
How to Apply
To Apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button and attach a resume.
Disclaimer – Third party agency referrals will not be accepted.