BMS Project Manager - Adelaide
- BMS Industry Leader
- Company in growth
- Ongoing career progression
Project Manager- Building Management Systems
A specialist in the provision of building controls and automation solutions with offices across Australia. This company uses its expertise to maximise energy efficiency, cost savings and boost building performance for its diverse range of clients. Established nearly 30 years ago. this firm has grown to be one of the most recognised names in the Australian (and international) building controls space, currently employing in excess of 200 industry professionals.
Focussed on the delivery of BMS projects generally valued between $200k and $500k, this role would a BMS Technician who has been responsible for taking full control of their own small project delivery and is looking to take the next step in their career.
This is a hands-on role where you will be required to successfully manage budgets, time, materials and labour whilst taking an active role in the installation and commissioning of your project before completing a handover of the project to your client.
This would suit an engineer who has previous experience of small to medium-sized BMS / Building Automation project delivery and recent "hands-on" engineering experience of building management systems.
The successful applicant will have labour management responsibility and be able to mentor less-experienced engineers and project managers if required.
- Graduate Level in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of BMS engineering principles
- Previous experience in the delivery of small to medium-sized building automation projects
- Previous experience in the design of BMS solutions
- Able to commission Building Management Systems
- Experienced with writing and manipulating BMS software
- Knowledge of Tridium or Schneider systems would be advantageous
- Proven ability to manage time, resource and budgets
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills
An opportunity to join one of Australia's leading BMS specialists who offer an excellent working environment where all staff are valued for their contributions.
- Ongoing career development
- Salary $80-90k (DoE)
For further information regarding this position or any other opportunities, please contact Craig Shannon in confidence on
07 3910 2605 / [email protected] or click apply.
BMS / BEMS / Building Management System / Building Automation / Building Controls / Smart Buildings
07 3910 2605