Jaywing helps its clients make sense of the complexity of today’s world of data and technology, streaming and sharing, interactivity and connectivity, scrutiny and accountability. Our offer encompasses creative and digital agency services.
What sets us apart is our ability to bring together the best thinkers in data science, creative, marketing and technology to tackle new problems and embrace new advances every day to reinvent the future for our clients. Jaywing is underpinned by a high-performance culture where we challenge each other, clients and the market.
We work with some of Australia’s best-known brands. Our North Sydney based team is backed by a team in excess of 400 in the UK.
What you'll do
As a Biddable Media Analyst you will be responsible for taking ownership of your clients’ portfolio and their biddable media campaigns from start to finish (strategy, implementation, leading client relationships) through paid search to paid social. You will also work closely with the director of biddable media as well as senior biddable media managers to help develop the department.
Bring the natural enthusiast you are to the party – share industry news with the team and assist in service diversification as you see fit.
You are a people’s person, are excellent organisationally, and have the ability to build rapport with clients. You will be pulling your clients’ campaign objectives and strategising appropriate channels to market. Work alongside various in-house team members to produce the campaigns and bring it to life.
- Construct and manage campaigns from start to finish.
- Make commercial sense of the data and pull it all together.
- Work closely with the senior members of the team to develop the department and continually improve the departments services.
- Strategise with clients to develop their total biddable media strategy and advise on where they should be investing.
- Stay up to date with industry trends by collaborating with the team internally and attending key industry events.
- Client communication – Be in direct contact with your portfolio and help others within our team develop their communication skills.
- Work alongside talented people on multichannel campaigns and make a difference to our clients.
For victory you will need:
- Minimum 1 to 3 Years’ experience in similar role (preferably agency experience).
- Hands on and implementation experience is a must
- Paid Social Media campaign implementation and management is desirable.
- Track record of developing, implementing and optimising cost effective and high-performing paid search and paid social strategies.
- Wordsmith (written & spoken).
- Attention to detail is paramount.
- Google Analytics experience
- Analytical & problem-solving mindset.
- Bachelor degree (wiggle room here)
- Strong time & project management skills.
- Your diary is your bible.
- Must love people and machines
Annual salary between $60,000 to $75,000 depending on experience.
If you would like to apply, send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]