We are looking to grow our Perth Teams with Full or Part Time Sales Consultants!
Benefits of 99 Bikes
- Enjoy a base salary with uncapped commission and a share of the workshop profit!
- Join an industry that has had record breaking growth in 2020.
- Career progression and opportunities in the fastest-growing bike retail business in Australia. We promote from within 99% of the time.
- Rewards and recognition at our monthly social nights.
- Yearly, all expenses paid overseas trip for our top achievers. Last year was in Canada!
- Test new bikes during our exclusive staff Demo Days
- We pay extra for every day that you ride to work!
- Access staff discounts for you and your family!
- Work in a team where we make our own decisions and contribute to the overall success of 99 Bikes.
- “Earn to give”. We are paid 1% on top of our annual salary and choose a charity to donate it to!
- We offer all new Sales employees a Certificate III in Business.
About 99 Bikes:
- 99 Bikes is the largest retailer of bikes in Australia, with over 50 stores in 6 states and now 2 countries! We have doubled in size over the last 3 years and are continuing our aggressive growth.
- Our company strategy focuses on developing and engaging OUR PEOPLE in a long term career.
- 99 Bikes offers job security as our parent company is Flight Centre. We operate with a decentralised system giving our stores full ownership.
- We own the largest wholesaler of bicycles in Australia, meaning we have more stock than other bicycle retailers
- We run social activities across the year including Demo Ride days, Christmas and EOFY parties and other team-based incentives. We are also involved with many cycling events including the Tour Down Under and Tour De Office.
The 99 Bikes Sales Consultant!
Our purpose is to enrich mind, body, earth and soul with the freedom of riding.
Our consultants build relationships with customers and ensure they have a fantastic experience in-store. They develop into engaged, motivated experts who understand that customers will purchase from us if we meet their needs.
We are also always looking for people with leadership potential to contribute towards long term growth of the business. There will be a number of opportunities for quick progression for the right people!
If you thrive in a fast-paced sales environment and are looking for a long-term career then apply now!
Click 'Apply for this job' and attach your personal cover letter and resume. You will be sent an email inviting you to answer a few pre-screening questions before the application is submitted. Just follow the instructions for your application to be finalised.